XCR STAINLESS STEEL
- Tubeset XCR Columbus Stainless Steel.
Columbus XCR tubing is the culmination of 7 years of developement.
It offers the durability and corrosion resistance of Titanium, but
retains a much more responsive and efficient performance personality. It's
ability to be polished to a mirror finish offers an exotic visual
equal to the state-of-the-art alloy formulation. Laser etched
logos allow the frame's natural beauty to be the focus.
- TIG Welded Head, Bottom
Bracket, Seat Stays
- Traditional Stage Type Geometry,
Hand produced Pantographs. Made by the most highly revered builder in Italy.
- Handmade fork available, Columbus XCR,
shown with Columbus Carbon Carve Fork.
- Shown in IL MASSIMO XCR Polished
Finish & "Ghost Lettering".
- Shown with Campagnolo Record Carbon Equipment
- Sold as Frameset with 1.125"
Threadless style fork.
Click a Thumbnail to Enlarge a Detail